Today, I introduce you some WordPress Plugin Content Editor
There are many Plugins WordPress for blogger, very useful, without required your Experience, without Code.
WP EDIT Plugin: This is FREE Plugin Content Editor
WP Edit is build by custom WordPress development. WP Edit adds extensive, editing functionality to the default WordPress editor. Begin creating content as the pros without knowing a single bit of HTML or CSS.
The Powerful Features
WP Edit provide new buttons, additional options, and extended formatting abilities to the exisiting content editor.
- Easily insert images, media, YouTube videos, & clip art.
- Build tables via graphical interface.
- Adjust table cell border and background colors.
- No required to learn HTML and CSS; use buttons with visual interfaces instead.
- Easily access all shortcodes available to WordPress environment; and insert them into the content editor.
- Use shortcodes to insert columns, rows… similar to magazine style layouts, in your content.
Why should you interested this plugin?
WP Edit there are three years development in the WordPress content editor and update everytime. You can creating content with advanced layouts; easily insert all types of external media like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion…; adjust fonts, styles, colors, and sizes; and many more useful for you!
What is free version?
- Drag and drop functionality of the top row of editor buttons.
- Adds additional editor buttons like subscript, superscript, insert media, emoticons, search and replace, html editor, preview…
- Add custom editor to excerpt areas and profile descriptions.
- Allow shortcodes in excerpt and widget areas.
- Highlight admin posts & pages based on status : green = published, yellow = draft,…
- Easily import & export plugin options.
You should you upgrade to WP Edit Pro, if any, with more functions:
- Drag and drop functionality for creating of all rows of editor buttons.
- Powerful network installation functionality.
- User roles for custom button arrangements & allow different user roles access to different editor buttons.
- Extreme Custom Widget Builder, create custom widgets as posts/pages… and insert them into any widget area and content editor.
How to Setting WP Edit Plugin?
- -> Dasboard on your wp-admin website
- -> Plugins -> Add new
- Type “WP Edit” on Search cell
- Click Install Now button
- Click Activate Plugin under “Successfully installed the plugin WP Edit 3.5.”
Watch Plugin Content Editor Video for more clearly:
More Plugin Content Editor for your reference:
|No||Plugin Name||Plugin Content Editor Funtions|
|1||WP Super Edit||As WP Edit with More Functions|
|2||CKEditor for WordPress||Other Content Editor|
|3||Visual Editor Font Size||Change Font Size of Visual Editor|
|4||HTML Editor Syntax Highlighter||Highlight for Text Editor|
|5||Visual Editor Custom Buttons||Add more Button for you|
|6||Client-Proof Visual Editor||Option-less for your tool|
Reference its and choose that suitable for yourself by click Button More Details or click on Plugin Name to read more after install. Setting its as above mention. We need some one or few Plugin Content Editor for my platform, do not much, it make slow speed loading and computer.
ANY QUESTION, PLS CONTACT ME AT CONTACT PAGE THIS WEBSITE
My FaceBook FanPage: www.facebook.com/jcbspro